I hope everyone is having a happy Thursday. I was awarded the Liebster award again, this time by Shelley at All4meggymoo. She has a really nice blog and I was honored to be given this award again. The rules are pretty simple. Mention and link the blog that gave it to you. Pick 5 blogs to pass it on to (they have to have under 200 followers). Link to those blogs. Display the Liebster button on your blog. Here are my latest choices.
1. Lucy In The Sky, I love this blog. She always has interesting stories, recipes and projects.
2. Karisma's Kraft. If you don't know about Karisma, you just need to go check out her blog, she is great.
3. Northern Hi-lights. I get to learn about Scottish life reading this blog.
4. According to Matt. This blog was started by Matt and his partner, Denis, has recently started blogging with him. They make the most beautiful and colorful crochet projects. This is another one of those blogs that I was surprised had less than 200 followers.
5. Chaotic Crafting. Brand new blog, the blogger is a pre-school teacher who has two small children of her own. She has great crafty ideas and she is the person who taught me how to read patterns and forced me to take an interest in crochet. She created a monster.
I hope you enjoy these blogs, I do. I will talk to everyone soon.