Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday's Tallies



Hello,
 I have a new One-A-Day project. I finished my Granny Love blanket and we have been sleeping with it on our bed for the last two nights. I love how big it is and how it covers my blanket hog husband and myself on these cold January nights.
 I finished it on Sunday morning and decided to make the blanket that Autumn designed my new One-A-Day project. I had to order a few skeins of yarn to get enough and it should be here tomorrow. I started the blanket already though. I am going to stick to her design. At first I was trying to tell her it would look better if the colors were random and that we should use more colors. Then I stopped myself. She designed it and I promised I would make it for her. Here is what I have made so far...

This one will not be bed sized. She has several of those already. I like making blankets. I think this will be a throw for snuggling up on the couch.
 I am really happy that Fiona has taken over hosting the link party for the One-A-Day group. I was afraid it was gone forever. Thank you Fiona. She also has a lovely blog that you should pop over and read.
 I also made a hat yesterday for Autumn. I moderate a group, Everything Zen, on Ravelry and we are making several hats for our January CALs. Mine turned out very different than the pattern, but I used a larger hook and dk wt. yarn instead of fingerling.

With this yarn you can't even see the design. Oh well. I will talk to everyone soon. I have a lot of projects coming up that I will share soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pattern, I look forward to seeing this grow, cute hat !!! Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little hat is so cheeky. Your daughter has design talent, and what a great Mum you are sticking to her design. I just had a battle with my 16yo over a sweater for her, I wanted a more interesting design, she knew she wanted a plain one and finally I am just doing as she wishes, after all it is her jumper. Lovely to have you back on One a Day :D Fiona

    ReplyDelete