Last month I was given the Liebster Award by two lovely bloggers. Unfortunately, I have been busier than I was before Christmas. I have not forgotten about the awards. Jennifer at Thistlebear was the first to give me the award and I want to answer her questions first. Here they are.
1. What was the first music concert you ever attended? Jimi Hendrix, no lie, with my parents.
2. Would you rather be hot or cold? Cold.
3. What is your favorite soft drink? Diet coke.
4. Can you whistle? Roll your tongue? Wiggle your ears? Yes to all three.
5. What is your favorite book? The Mists Of Avalon.
6. Coffee or tea? Coffee, I like tea too, but I love coffee.
7. Have you ever had a brand-new car? No.
8. Do you know how to dance? Not even a little bit.
9. Do you collect anything? Elephants.
10. How many pillows do you sleep with? Three.
11. What is your favorite pair of shoes? My crocs.
1. Do you have a favourite book? The Mists of Avalon.
2. What is your favourite food? Anything Mexican.
3. If you could choose, where would you like to work? At home.
4. What places have you traveled to? I have been all over the world, literally. My mom and dad took us all over when we were young and then I went to University in England and traveled all over Western Europe and also went to Morocco when I was a student in Great Britain.
5. Are you a summer or a winter person? Winter.
6 What crafts do you enjoy? Crochet, knitting, cooking, sewing, embroidery.
7 What type of music do you like to listen to? Mostly classic rock with some 80's thrown in. That was when I was a teenager after all.
8 How long have you been writing your blog? About a year and a half.
9. Do you have a favourite flower? Tulips.
10. Do you have a treasured possession? My child. Not really a possession, but she is mine and I treasure her.
11. Do you have a pet? Not right now, we are looking for a dog.
1. I grew up all over the world and have lived in a lot of large cities. Now I live in a town of about 2,000 people.
2. I have a younger sister and brother.
3. I walk to and from work.
4. I get up at 3:30 or 4:00 in the morning.
5. I lived on a yacht for over a year with my family when I was a small child.
6. I went to 10 schools by the time I graduated from high school.
7. I can still do the splits. Yes, even at 45 and with an artificial knee. Can you tell I am proud of this fact?
8. My husband and I got married four months after our first date.
9. I read 3 or 4 books a week.
10. The only candy I really like is chocolate.
11. I can drive a stick shift.
I think those were pretty random.
I have given a lot of thought about who to pass this award on to in the last month and the truth is that everyone I would give it to, I either gave it to the last time or it was just awarded to them by Jennifer or Gwen. I love all the blogs I follow and am about to update my blog roll. Most of the blogs on my follow list have to be moved to my blog roll. I am going to do that as soon as I post this. So if there are blogs on my list that you haven't read, go check them out. Thank you very much Jennifer and Gwen. It is always so nice to feel that someone is reading and I am sorry it has taken me so long to post about this.