Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Construction Day!

Hello Everyone,
I am so happy that people are starting to read my blog. I really enjoy reading all the creative blogs out there. This sweater project is just about done. All I have to do now is sew all the pieces together. I have to admit it isn't my favorite part of any project but I feel great when it is done. The matching striped sweaters are for my friends twin daughters and I am so excited to see the little munchkins wearing them. I made the first one for my daughter and she was a little too big for it and only wore it for a few weeks last spring. My friend saw it and wanted me to make a match for it so her girls can wear them. Happy to do it. They are the first crochet projects I have ever been paid for. 

  I also spent the day making flowers for this sweater and my daughters sweater that I made last week. It has gotten cool enough here to wear a  jumper which is amazing as it was close to 100 last week.




My computer is taking ForEveR to upload photos this morning and I have to run. I have to get my little one up and off to school and then go to physical therapy for my knee. Then a stop at the post office to mail off the sweaters and then home to clean my messy house. I will show the finished sweaters tomorrow as well as an update on my One A Day blanket I am working on with all squares. I think I need 224 or something crazy and I have 10 so far. Hope everyone has a lovely day and I will be back tomorrow.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment