How is everyone tonight? I am doing very well, especially when you consider that I like winter better than summer and it is still 102F/39C, at 6:45 pm. Autumn and I walk everywhere we can here in our little town, but today after work we accepted a ride from our good friend, Heather. It is only about a half mile to work and only takes us about 10 minutes, but it is just too hot right now. Once we got home I put cartoons on for Autumn and then I took a short nap. I very rarely take a nap and I really enjoyed it.
Over the weekend I was very pleased to find that Shari and Eileen had both given me the Lovely Blog Award. I love these awards, it makes me happy to know that someone is interested in reading my blog and I always find new and wonderful blogs to follow.
There are four 'rules' for this award.
1. Show your thanks.
2. Name seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate up to 15 blogs that you admire.
4. Contact each of those bloggers.
Seven things about myself.
1. I am the oldest of three children.
2. I get up at 4:00am.
3. I moved one block from our old home.
4. Mexican food is my favorite food.
5. I am extremely clumsy, when I was a young adult, my nickname was Crashing Kashi.
6. I have the same middle name as my daughter, my mother and my grandmother. It is Lee.
7. I have lived in seven countries.
Here are some of the blogs that I really admire.
2. Teresa Kasner
3. Works In Progress
4. Karisma's Kraft
6. Little Things Made With Love
7. According To Matt
8. Vintage Vicki
And of course...
9. Shari's Handmade Gifts-I just started following this blog recently and absolutely love it.
10. Crochet Attic-This blog is full of wonderful information, every time Eileen posts I learn something new or see something that I must try or make.
These are just a few. I love all the blogs that I follow. Each and every one.
I will be back tomorrow with Tuesday's Tallies. :)