Monday, October 15, 2012

How To Crochet A Flat Join

Hello,
 Thanks to my blogging friends, Lucy, Teresa, and Karisma, for helping me figure this out. This isn't the very best video and I am kind of nervous about putting myself on video. I think it will help people figure out the flat join. Like I said in last week's post, I am sure I am not the only person to come up with this method, but I did figure it out on my own. This is a nice way to join squares or any crochet work that you don't want to sew together. It doesn't have the bump in the middle like a lot of the joins I see.  Here goes.
I hope this works, please remember, I am not a professional video maker. Lol. I will post again tomorrow. I a lot of things to show and talk about right now. I have just been too busy to blog. Talk to everyone tomorrow.:)

2 comments:

  1. Great job. I get it and will try it! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Kashi
    Great video clip and so easy to follow. Thanks for this I'll be trying it out soon.

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete